Like millions of other android apps and games, I use Google Analytics for my games.
Google Analytics is a piece of software that grabs data about my app users (you).
Google Analytics automatically collects and records data such as:
1. What device (including screen size, resolution ) are you installing this app on
2. What version of Android is running on your device
In addition to the automatically collected data,
I also collect information on how the user (you) use my app. I collect data such as:
1. How many times was the app launched
2. How many times did the app crash (and why)
3. How long did you use the app for
4. What screens did you visit on the app and how you switched between them
What do I do with your data?
The tracking information allows me to better understand the kind of users who use my application and how they use it. This allows me to make better decisions about designing and optimizing.
Occasionally, I will compile aggregate statistics about the number of users using the application and what screen resolutions are being used.
No personally identifying data is ever collected or included in this type of reporting.
All of my activity falls within the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service.